The Comfort of Knowing You Always Have a Place to Call Home.
A Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) is a special type of retirement community for persons 65 and older that offers different levels of healthcare in one setting. This is Personal Care living for people who require help with their activities of daily living, and Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation for both short– and long-term stays in the Health Center. The CCRC contract provides for the specified provisions using a payment plan based on a one-time entrance fee and monthly service fee based on the level of care needed.
- It provides you with the security of knowing that if you need Personal Care or Skilled Nursing Care and Rehabilitation, it is available on a priority access basis and you will not have to move to another community.
- All CCRC residents have the knowledge that they have access to Personal Care and Skilled Nursing Care and Rehabilitation for the rest of their lives, even if they outlive their financial resources.
- Potentially save on taxes: The IRS may recognize a percentage of both the Entrance Fee and the Monthly Service Fee as a pre-paid medical expense deduction. Please consult your tax professional.
- 24-Hour Security
- Social & Recreational Activities
- Dining Options
- Daily Housekeeping
- All Utilities
- Laundering of the Facility Linens
- Free Parking
- Repairs & Maintenance to their living accommodations
- Cable Services with television in each room
- Call Bell Availability
- Barber/Beauty Salon
- Physician & Transportation Coordination
- Religious Services
- Pharmacy Services
- Rehabilitation Services: Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapy
How Does it Work?
- The Resident is evaluated to determine exactly what level of care is needed at the time of entering the CCRC Program.
- An initial entrance fee is required upon entering into the CCRC Program and varies depending on the level of care needed.
- The Resident is awarded a reduced monthly service fee based on level of care.
- Even when you exhaust your financial resources, we will assist in applying for assistance. Depending on how long care is needed, there may be a refund if not all fees are utilized for your stay with us.